The project includes replacement of the existing 12” main pipeline with a new 40” main pipeline to meet the future needs. The new pipeline is 2.0 km in length and will follow the main Silwan Road.
- Preliminary layout design
- Hydraulic analysis and Network Design
- Surveying Services
- Geometric and pavement design and Traffic plan
- Coordination with the relevant Authorities, and acquirement of construction permit.
- Complete Design documents and drawings
- Specification, bill of quantities and tender documents
- Construction supervision and Contract administration
- Cost, time, and quality management.
- Coordination with relevant authorities.
- Quantity takeoff measurements and approval of payments.
- As built drawings, operational manual and closure of the project