Jericho Gate is a residential and tourism project which will be the first of its kind in Palestine and will include tourist and entertainment facilities comprising villas, hotels, resorts, a sports city, amusement and water parks, malls and other facilities.
The primary objective of the project is creating the conditions for enhancing local economic growth. The project is promoted as a residential, cultural, commercial and touristic development. The Project shall provoke a sense of community through the location and orientation of the amenities/buildings, through landscaping, and through common shared out-door spaces that should be naturally shaded by trees, and greenery.
The objective of conducting a Value Engineering study on the project documents is to improve the project value. However, our primary objective will be to customize quality and optimize cost.
the VE services performed following the six phases:
- Phase One: Information: Obtain a thorough understanding of the project’s design criteria and objectives.
- Phase Two: Function Analysis: identify and define the primary and secondary functions of the project, and performing value verification of the options.
- Phase Three: Alternates: develop a number of alternative concepts t satisfy the project’s primary functions.
- Phase Four: Evaluation: evaluate the alternative concepts developed the VE Team
- Phase Five: Development: Those concepts that ranked highest in the evaluation will be further developed into VE recommendations.
- Phase Six: Presentation: The VE Team presented their finding in the form of a written report