The project includes the following elements:
The project will include construction of new transmission pipelines and transmission connectors, constructing new distribution pipeline and water reservoirs as detailed below:
Construction of new transmission pipelines and distribution pipelines
- 20 km combined new transmission main and new collectors to supply water from existing sources to existing and proposed reservoirs.
- 40 km of distribution pipelines to serve unserved or poorly served areas.
Construction of new water reservoirs.
- 1000 m3 at -grade reservoir to serve Yatta communities.
- 500 m3 at -grade reservoir to serve Yatta communities.
- 500 elevated reservoir to serve Beit Amra communities.
Construction supervision and Contract administration Cost, time, and quality management.
Coordination with relevant stakeholders and authorities. Reporting Quantity takeoff measurements and approval of payments. As built drawings, operational manual and closure of the project.