The purpose of Jenin Bulk Water System project is twofold:
1. Provides adequate, reliable and safe water supply with better storage capabilities to help overcome the deficit in the water supply that the area suffers due to undersized, old and deteriorated pipes.
- Upgrades the bulk water system components necessary to be able to convey additional water quantities that will be provided by Mekorot at Al Jalameh Connection point.
Jenin Bulk Water System Project includes the following activities:
1. Construction of 13 km main transmission supply pipelines with diameters ranging from 200 mm to 500 mm.
- Construction of 12 km main transmission distribution pipelines with diameters ranging from 150 mm to 400 mm.
- Construction of a 5000-m3 Regional Water Tank.
- Construction of three Booster Stations as follows:
- Main booster station with 1000-m3 balance tank to the north of Jenin City.
- Local (In-line) booster pump station to deliver water to Burqin Water Tank.
- Local (In-line) booster pump station to deliver water to Qabatya Water Tank.
Providing complete design, acquiring construction permit and preparation of tender documents and conformed documents.